"The Neverending Journey" babysab's Profile

Love #1: Family

Mommy and Daddy, where would I be today if it ain't the two of you who gave me all the support that a lovely daughter (hehe) could ever asked for? My Mom always says that "Life is a circle; you won't forever be on top of the circle. Always remember your root and religion."

Now don't go searching for them in the picture because they are not in it.

Love #2: Travel

A passion that I have been longing to pursue made possible by having a career. :) I travel mostly to islands around Malaysia and recently, to Indonesia. More to come in the future! Hopefully Europe backpacking trip during Winter 2008. God-willing.

Updated 10/3/2011

What a miraculous journey it has been for me! I am now happily married to a Swede and we are living in the city of Göteborg, Sweden.

Love #3: Cats

Cats, cats, cats. I live right across a busy street and before this white furball, I had many cats, which died on the road right in front of my own house. I did taught them to look out for cars while crossing the street but they never listened! :( Luckily, this white furball, which we named Kechik, stays quietly inside the house and only goes out once in a while to wag his tail at the new kittens in the front yard. :D

Love #4: Sleep

I wouldn't pass a chance on sleeping! Just like my darling Kechik. He has turned more passionate and gentle with us now, ever since he found out the meaning of luurrrve..

Love #5: Sun / Beach

The only drawback is that you get tanned or worse, sunburned! No matter how much I try to apply the sunscreen, I will still get burnt. Sigh. And I'm not so fair anyway, so why, oh why do I still get sunburned?

Love 6: Shopping!

The photo says it all. Doesn't care what the government states on how many times the Mega Sale is on within a year - a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do - hmm now that's a lot, let me see, shop, style, save, shop again, and the list goes on...

Miraculous Masjid

"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." — Mohammed

"I should like to spend the whole of my in life traveling abroad, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend afterwards at home." — William Hazlitt

• Intro Updated Mar 30, 2011

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
babysab's Profile Photo

babysab

“travel light and bright.”

Real Name