"The Neverending Journey" babysab's Profile
Mommy and Daddy, where would I be today if it ain't the two of you who gave me all the support that a lovely daughter (hehe) could ever asked for? My Mom always says that "Life is a circle; you won't forever be on top of the circle. Always remember your root and religion."
Now don't go searching for them in the picture because they are not in it.
A passion that I have been longing to pursue made possible by having a career. :) I travel mostly to islands around Malaysia and recently, to Indonesia. More to come in the future! Hopefully Europe backpacking trip during Winter 2008. God-willing.
What a miraculous journey it has been for me! I am now happily married to a Swede and we are living in the city of Göteborg, Sweden.
Cats, cats, cats. I live right across a busy street and before this white furball, I had many cats, which died on the road right in front of my own house. I did taught them to look out for cars while crossing the street but they never listened! :( Luckily, this white furball, which we named Kechik, stays quietly inside the house and only goes out once in a while to wag his tail at the new kittens in the front yard. :D
I wouldn't pass a chance on sleeping! Just like my darling Kechik. He has turned more passionate and gentle with us now, ever since he found out the meaning of luurrrve..
The only drawback is that you get tanned or worse, sunburned! No matter how much I try to apply the sunscreen, I will still get burnt. Sigh. And I'm not so fair anyway, so why, oh why do I still get sunburned?
The photo says it all. Doesn't care what the government states on how many times the Mega Sale is on within a year - a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do - hmm now that's a lot, let me see, shop, style, save, shop again, and the list goes on...
"Don't tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you have traveled." — Mohammed
"I should like to spend the whole of my in life traveling abroad, if I could anywhere borrow another life to spend afterwards at home." — William Hazlitt
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 20 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Commented on babysab's profile page
- babysab and T-H are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Halal food in Gothenburg / Göteborg about Food & Drink in Göteborg Favorites
- Posted in Travel Göteborg Forum "Re: Halal Restaurant in Gotenburg"
- created a Göteborg Travel Page "Home is where the heart is :-)"
updated their Profile Page "The Neverending Journey"
- Uploaded a Photo to "This year I turned 26"
Top 5 Pages
- Pulau Perhentian Kecil Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Penang Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Ko Lipe Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Damansara Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22507 Reviews - 55085 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23331 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15666 Reviews - 31356 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 897 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3730 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10316 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12025 Reviews - 26772 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos