"Monticello Golf Course" Monticello by clarifycookie
Monticello Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 10 photos
The monticello course is a nice little course with a great view of the nearby mountains.
Its in good condition but it may be a little to hilly for some.
The wildlife come out to play on the 8th hole. We saw a couple of does, a big stag and of course, several million rabbits.
The driving range is not bad and here Babsi is warming up prior to playing.
clarifycookie's Related Pages
Monticello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The best thing about Monticello is................"
- "Basaic Monticello Page"
- "Monticello Golf Course"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monticello
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Monticello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monticello
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 3 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 3 photos
- Denver Intro, 3 photos
- Colorado Springs Intro, 3 photos
- San Juan Capistrano Intro, 3 photos
- Hampi Intro, 3 photos
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 3 photos