"The best looking golf course in America" Littleton by clarifycookie
Littleton Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 5 photos
A short drive from Denver, Colorado lies the town of Littleton. While I didn't really spend much time in the town, it became one of my favourite spots in my USA vacation because of the beauty of the local golf course, Arrowhead.
What can I say? This is one of the best looking courses you will ever play. This part of Colorado has a number of areas that feature the geological formation that locals call "the red rocks".
The "rocks" vary from small outcroppings of 10 feet to huge cliff-like overhangs. The visual impact of the red stone contrasting with the bright cobalt-blue skies and lush green fairways just knocks your socks off.
The course is challenging and beautifully maintained. The only snag is a rather hefty USD $100 green fee, coupled with a USD $25 cart fee. Still, given the cost of other courses I have played in the USA, this one is value for money.
Details of the course can be found at ;
clarifycookie's Related Pages
Littleton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Life in Littleton"
- "Littleton~ Current Home for the Nomad Now"
- "The best looking golf course in America"
- "I was There"
- "Nice Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Littleton
- Transportation in Littleton
- Restaurants in Littleton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Littleton
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Littleton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Littleton
Photos in LittletonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Mumbai Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 photos
- Grand Canyon Intro, 3 photos
- Denver Intro, 3 photos
- Big Sur Intro, 3 photos
- Colorado Springs Intro, 3 photos
- San Juan Capistrano Intro, 3 photos
- Hampi Intro, 3 photos
- Monument Valley State Park Intro, 3 photos