"SMEDEREVO" Smederevo by Drphoto
Smederevo Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 101 photos
The Smederevo Fortress on the Danube, built by Djuradj Brankovic as his capital from 1428 to 1420.
An epigraph, historical rarity, 10.5m wide. Unique in Serbia; from Byzantian times; rare in world ! more travel advice
The time has stopped here. Everythihg looks like in medieval times. Great attraction for tourists. A must see ! more travel advice
Drphoto's Related Pages
Smederevo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Medieval Town Of Djuradj Brankovic"
- "River and Fortress"
- "A flying visit."
- "Board Game and City Festival"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Smederevo
- Nightlife in Smederevo
- Restaurants in Smederevo
- Warnings and Dangers in Smederevo
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Smederevo
- 7 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Smederevo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Smederevo
Photos in SmederevoSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 28 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zrenjanin Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nis Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Fruska Gora Nacionalni Park Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Tara Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Republic of Serbia Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Novi Sad Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Vlasinsko Jezero Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos