"Hoboken, NJ: Birthplace of Frank SInatra" Top 5 Page for this destination Hoboken by virtualpatrick

Hoboken Travel Guide: 66 reviews and 127 photos

View from Washington St, in Hoboken. This main street in Hoboken is lined with neat bars, restaurants, and shops. Hoboken encompasses one square mile.

• Intro Written Dec 7, 2003

• Mar 2, 2007 at 5:39 PM

Buskers is ok but it will never replace Miss Kitty's.

• kazander's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2004 at 10:05 AM

Hoboken is a great town. I have a replica of that blue moon fairy on a tin sign in my bathroom....You should try La Scalla for dinner some time it's on 14th, great date spot!

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2004 at 1:14 PM

Wow, I guess there's VT meetings just about anywhere:) I challenge you to find something else to do in Buttzville in the winter. haha, and the next VT meeting I'm going to is at a brewery.

• nicolettart's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2003 at 12:00 PM

Wish I could have made the meeting...looks like a great time! Nice pics of the train station, too!!

• Dec 10, 2003 at 8:25 AM

Please visit my dress... tell it I miss it and that I think about it all the time! (I can't believe you posted this...)

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Dec 8, 2003 at 8:00 AM

Wow. You've made it a real page. So many great pics you always have.

• ceswho's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2003 at 6:58 AM

I've been stealthfaced by Chris! Ha! ha! ha! ha!................ :-) Great captions!

• Mique's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2003 at 2:05 AM

Sorry.. wanted to write something really funny here but everytime i see that picture of chris i fall of my chair laughing..

• ayers_rock_where's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2003 at 4:10 PM

caption ........ chris sucks all known dust lol

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2003 at 8:22 AM

Some of the best candid shots of the "Tribe" yet VP!! I can think of a dozen or so captions for that priceless pic of Chris!! ;-) Stealth Disco? What a hilarious phenomenon!! What about Stealth Striptease??? ;-)))

virtualpatrick

“"Travel. Have fun. Repeat." The journey is the destination.”

Badges & Stats in Hoboken

Have you been to Hoboken?

Latest Activity in Hoboken