Humacao Favorite Tips by virtualpatrick
Humacao Favorites: 4 reviews and 12 photos
Favorite thing: With the major roadways into and out of San Juan or any other major cities in Puerto Rico, try to avoid rush hour traffic. It's basically a semi-standstill situation. To avoid traffic within the major cities, travel the major roads between 10:00a - 3:00p, evening, or early morning hours.
Travelling the 20 or so miles from Humacao to Cagua enroute to San Juan along Route 30 took 45 minutes.
In the picture, note that the shoulders of the road is used by the locals as a driving lane when in traffic. Also notice the pickup truck delivering plantains, yum.
Favorite thing: www.gotopuertorico.com
This is the main tourism website of Puerto Rico.
For what to see and do in Puerto Rico. Website is in various languages and contains telephone numbers and websites for more info.
For detailed city maps and major tourist areas in Puerto Rico. Maps are annotated with major attractions. Their Old San Juan map is all you need to do your walking tour.
Que Pasa! magazine is a monthly publication which tells you what's going on in Puerto Rico. You can go to the website to download an electronic version of the magazine OR you can pick up your copy of Que Pasa! as soon as you land in San Juan airport - just go to the Puerto Rico Tourism Information Desk near the baggage claim area.
This site gives a pretty good practical info on San Juan.
More Reviews (18)
virtualpatrick's Related Pages
Humacao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palmas Del Mar in Humacao"
- "Idyllic island town"
- "Humacao is a beautiful place to live!"
- "Not a 'hip' place but more real than San Juan."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Humacao
- Hotels in Humacao
- Restaurants in Humacao
- Warnings and Dangers in Humacao
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mijas Hotels
- Hemel Hempstead
- Parish of Saint Ann Hotels
- Tinh Quang Nam
- Santa Cruz
- Valcabrère Hotels
- Montepo Hotels
Badges & Stats in Humacao
- 20 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Humacao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Humacao
Top 10 Pages
- El Barco de Ávila Intro, 57 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 53 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 56 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Humacao Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos