"Ponce - Puerto Rico's "Pearl of the South"" Top 5 Page for this destination Ponce by virtualpatrick
Ponce Travel Guide: 97 reviews and 227 photos
Ponce is Puerto Rico's 2nd largest city. It is was founded in 1692 and named after Ponce de Leon. It is situated in the center of Puerto Rico's southern coast.
Walking around the city is what I would picture Old San Juan would be like without all the commercialism.
Cities visited on this trip to Puerto Rico: San Juan, Humacao, Ponce, Fajardo
With the major roadways into and out of San Juan or any other major cities in Puerto Rico, try to avoid rush hour... more travel advice
King's Cream has about a dozen flavors depending on the day. Be sure to try several free samples before you... more travel advice
virtualpatrick's Related Pages
Ponce Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Pearl of the South"
- "Ponce - Puerto Rico's "Pearl of the South""
- "Lovely City of Ponce"
- "diver-x's Ponce Page"
- "Ponce the lordly city"
- "La Perla del Sur"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ponce
- Hotels in Ponce
- Transportation in Ponce
- Nightlife in Ponce
- Restaurants in Ponce
- Shopping in Ponce
- Warnings and Dangers in Ponce
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ponce
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Ponce?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ponce
Top 10 Pages
- El Barco de Ávila Intro, 57 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 53 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 56 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 32 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Humacao Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos