"Fajardo" Fajardo by virtualpatrick
Fajardo Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 62 photos
So I didn't really spend any significant time in Fajardo. Only to eat lunch at an outdoor cafe and take in the vista from the Wyndham El Conquistator Hotel.
There's really not much to see in the city / barrio itself other than going to Puerto Real to catch the ferries to Culebra and Vieques.
On my next visit to Puerto Rico, I'll make it a point to spend a day in Fajardo to see the nature reserve and Balneario Seven Seas area. Of course I'll also have to try to take a kayak tour through the bioluminescent bay at Fajardo's Laguna Grande.
Addendum: Maybe I'll skip this and catch the ferry to Vieques to see some better bio bay action.
Cities visited on this trip to Puerto Rico: San Juan, Humacao, Ponce, Fajardo
With the major roadways into and out of San Juan or any other major cities in Puerto Rico, try to avoid rush hour... more travel advice
virtualpatrick's Related Pages
Fajardo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "cchubb's new Fajardo Page"
- "Priddylady's new Fajardo Page"
- "Amazing town on the East Coast of Puerto Rico"
- "Fajardo, Puerto Rico"
- "Wyndham El Conquistador Resort- Fajardo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fajardo
- Hotels in Fajardo
- Transportation in Fajardo
- Nightlife in Fajardo
- Restaurants in Fajardo
- Warnings and Dangers in Fajardo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fajardo
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Fajardo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fajardo
Top 10 Pages
- El Barco de Ávila Intro, 57 reviews, 87 photos, 4 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 53 reviews, 84 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 56 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 31 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 44 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 22 reviews, 31 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Juan Intro, 20 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Maui Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Humacao Intro, 20 reviews, 20 photos