"Fajardo" Fajardo by virtualpatrick

Fajardo Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 62 photos

So I didn't really spend any significant time in Fajardo. Only to eat lunch at an outdoor cafe and take in the vista from the Wyndham El Conquistator Hotel.

There's really not much to see in the city / barrio itself other than going to Puerto Real to catch the ferries to Culebra and Vieques.

On my next visit to Puerto Rico, I'll make it a point to spend a day in Fajardo to see the nature reserve and Balneario Seven Seas area. Of course I'll also have to try to take a kayak tour through the bioluminescent bay at Fajardo's Laguna Grande.

Addendum: Maybe I'll skip this and catch the ferry to Vieques to see some better bio bay action.

Cities visited on this trip to Puerto Rico: San Juan, Humacao, Ponce, Fajardo

• Last visit to Fajardo: May 2004
  • Intro Updated Jun 2, 2004

• ceswho's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2004 at 10:38 AM

You did not see us? in one of those catamarans? snorkeling?

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2004 at 7:06 AM

Well Patrick...you have Las Croabas, the Lighthouse (which you need a special reservation for) and the Seven Seas Beach....You can try going to Lajas and see the BioBay there...too many choices

• virtualpatrick's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2004 at 1:16 PM

Ahhh going through the barrio towards the port where it seems like every window and door have an iron gate.

• PA2AKgirl's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2004 at 1:05 PM

I spent TOO much time in Fajardo. Honestly, I can't stand that place. Your pictures make it look nice...I must give you lots of credit for that! Go to the BioBay in Vieques!!!

virtualpatrick

“"Travel. Have fun. Repeat." The journey is the destination.”

Badges & Stats in Fajardo

Have you been to Fajardo?

Latest Activity in Fajardo