virtualpatrick's profile photo

virtualpatrick

Patrick Online Now
"Travel. Have fun. Repeat." The journey is the destination.

My Favorite Pages

Barcelona

Madrid

Travel Map

Mique's Profile Photo
Mique Mar 8, 2016 at 2:53 AM

Hi Patrick. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Only happened to see them today. Am studying again so have less time to be here. We are all doing great. Going back to visit the Netherlands this summer and my stepdaughter is hyper exited about that. How are you? Yep, those traveling days were fun weren't they. So long ago already....

Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
Geisha_Girl Nov 26, 2014 at 9:39 PM

Hey...so great to see you around VP! You still sittin' pretty in New York City?! Yes, the countdown has begun and I'm takin' the PLUNGE! :-) Super excited about the next chapter and the magical day filled with lots of love and laughs with some of our colorful VT cast of characters. We'll be washin' down pancit with a flute of Roederer!!!

joysmart's Profile Photo
joysmart Oct 13, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Islands of Adventure'. You've been a huge help.

tango_jd's Profile Photo
tango_jd Jun 21, 2014 at 5:01 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Photo slideshow software for Windows 7'. You've been a huge help.

tango_jd's Profile Photo
tango_jd Jun 18, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Photo slideshow software for Windows 7'. I appreciate your advice.

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque Apr 7, 2014 at 7:04 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Hey does anyone have an idea for my problem?'. It's interesting to hear about the Megacon experience ! Thanks

spocklogic's Profile Photo
spocklogic Jan 22, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Thanks, Patrick, for trying to help in the forum with my problem here on VT, with what I thought was a Flashplayer problem. Appreciate the effort to help me resolve the issue!

Jimeeka Jul 28, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Discovery Cove'. I appreciate your advice.

suvanki's Profile Photo
suvanki Mar 28, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'New to netbook - unable to reply on Misc'. Thanks for your advice.

kiwi's Profile Photo
kiwi Mar 13, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'How to find date on iPhone photo'.