"Devin" Devin by jazezork
Devin Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 55 photos
This town map (photographed from a sign in the center of the town) shows how small Devin is. The major access road to the town is from the southeast. A river runs through the town (flowing eastwards), and the bulk of the town is in the valley where the river runs.
This photograph is taken from a hill in the northwest corner of the town, looking down towards the western end of the town.
One of the brands of bottled water available in Bulgaria is the "Devin" brand. The water is bottled at a plant in the western edge of the town, on the river. This photograph is taken on the southwest road just beyond the bottling plant, looking back towards the town and the Devin bottling plant.
jazezork's Related Pages
Devin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Devin - in the heart of Rodopa mountain"
- "Devin - The magic of Rodopi, teil 3"
- "A fairy tale in the Rodopy mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Devin
- Hotels in Devin
- Transportation in Devin
- Nightlife in Devin
- Restaurants in Devin
- Warnings and Dangers in Devin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Devin
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Devin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Devin
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Trigrad Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- G'ovren Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bucharest Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rilski Manastir Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joseni Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gheorgheni Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bankya Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Devin Intro, 3 photos
Latest Devin hotel reviews
- Devin Spa Hotel
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 9, 2013