"The village of Trigrad" Trigrad by jazezork
Trigrad Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 87 photos
Trigrad (pronounced "Trigrit") is a small, remote village in southern Bulgaria, near the border with Greece. About 1000 people live in Trigrad. The people own a few sheep and cows, and somehow make a living. Some people work in the various bars around the village, are teachers in the village school, or work in the few shops.
The nearest town is Devin. A road from Devin winds its way south through the mountains, through the villages of Nastan, Grohotno, the junction at Teshel, past the village of Gyovren, to Trigrad. The road then continues south to the villages of Zhrebevo and Kesten.
A number of bridges span the river that runs through the middle of the village. The biggest and most impressive bridge... more travel advice
jazezork's Related Pages
Trigrad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trigrad - In Construction"
- "Trigrad - the magic of the Rhodope Mountains"
- "Trigrad - in the skyes, near the border"
- "The village of Trigrad"
- "Peaceful and Beatiful"
- "Marveles Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trigrad
- Hotels in Trigrad
- Transportation in Trigrad
- Shopping in Trigrad
- Warnings and Dangers in Trigrad
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sidi Bou Said Hotels
- Siesta Key Hotels
- Redlands Hotels
- Provincia de La Altagracia
- Rockmart Hotels
- Lazio Hotels
- Bryn Athyn
- Chianciano Terme
- Hilton Head Island
- Yahk Hotels
- Castel San Pietro Terme
- Sete Cidades
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
Badges & Stats in Trigrad
- 2 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Trigrad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trigrad
Photos in TrigradSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Sofia Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Trigrad Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- G'ovren Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bucharest Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rilski Manastir Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Joseni Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gheorgheni Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bankya Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Devin Intro, 3 photos