"Ski The Far East" Nagano by Skigirl
Nagano Travel Guide: 82 reviews and 189 photos
Hakuba is a beautiful remote mountain village in the Nagano Prefecture. The skiing is amazing because you are in JAPAN!
- Pros:Location, Location, Location
- In a nutshell:Hakuba is an exotic ski destination not to be missed.
Wonderful, accomodating staff, personable owner. Wonderful hot springs located on site, great main hall with fireplace... more travel advice
Before entering the hot springs make sure to a. be naked b. shower and bathe before entering c. feel enriched as the... more travel advice
Skigirl's Related Pages
Nagano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nagano Livin'"
- "Hakuba and Nagano City"
- "Snow Monkeys"
- "Skiing at Nagano"
- "Nagano - Snow Monkeys, Soba and Miso Ice Cream"
- "Ski The Far East"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nagano
- Hotels in Nagano
- Transportation in Nagano
- Nightlife in Nagano
- Restaurants in Nagano
- Shopping in Nagano
- Warnings and Dangers in Nagano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nagano
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Nagano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nagano
Top 10 Pages
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breckenridge Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Santiago Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Courchevel Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Oahu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Nagano Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos