"Breakenridge, Colorado" Top 5 Page for this destination Breckenridge by Skigirl
Breckenridge Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 145 photos
The Rocky Mountains =
Nothing better after a full day ski than to take a nice swim . . . this pool is accessible indoor as well as outdoor.
- Pros:Great Skiing, Small town feel with all the comforts of home.
- Cons:Altitude sickness
- In a nutshell:Ski Breckenridge
Peak 7 is now open with the Independence lift servicing the mountain. The skiing is great. Nice long runs. more travel advice
This resort is great because it is at the base of the slopes and has its own superchair outside. The pool is great it... more travel advice
Skigirl's Related Pages
Breckenridge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Great Skiing Area"
- "Breckenridge - Summit County - Colorado"
- "Breakenridge, Colorado"
- "Winter Skiing in Breckenridge"
- "The Beautiful Rocky Mountains"
- "Summer fun in Breckenridge"
- "breck has everything"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Breckenridge
- Hotels in Breckenridge
- Transportation in Breckenridge
- Nightlife in Breckenridge
- Restaurants in Breckenridge
- Warnings and Dangers in Breckenridge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Breckenridge
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Breckenridge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Breckenridge
Top 10 Pages
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breckenridge Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Santiago Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Courchevel Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Oahu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Nagano Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos