"Geneva" Geneva by Skigirl
Geneva Travel Guide: 1,033 reviews and 2,304 photos
Once having visited Geneva on a cold, raining weekend I was not particularly fond of spending 3 nights here . . . but that is just what I needed to fully realize how much this city has to offer.
- Pros:A nice city with lots to stroll and explore.
- Cons:It rains, snows and gets bitterly cold.
- In a nutshell:Take some time to discover Geneva.
Skigirl's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Le songe d'une nuit d'été"
- "Geneva by Trip@ck"
- "diplomats, scientists and watch makers!"
- "An international crossroads"
- "Home of the America's Cup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Transportation in Geneva
- Nightlife in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Shopping in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Key West Intro, 14 reviews, 14 photos
- Zermatt Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Breckenridge Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Santiago Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Courchevel Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Oahu Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Waikiki Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Nagano Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Kyoto Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos