""Pride of the Fox"" Saint Charles by Leniwy
Saint Charles Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 118 photos
St. Charles is a scenic town located along the Fox River Valley (West of Chicago).
The Main Street Bridge is decorated with bronze foxes, and a plaque proclaiming
"The Legend of Charlemagne." The tower dome, part of the city Municipal Center,
is lit from within by multicolored floodlights at night.
- Pros:A nice place to have grown up.
- Cons:As Yogi Bera once said: "Nobody goes there anymore; it's too crowded."
- In a nutshell:Home of the "Fighting Saints."
Built originally as a 'Ponderosa' steak house, this building is now home to a neighborhood 'Sports Bar' (for those not... more travel advice
This casual lunch and dinner spot features a unique decor of walls covered with old license plates and motoring... more travel advice
Leniwy's Related Pages
Saint Charles Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "St Charles in a nutshell..."
- ""Pride of the Fox""
- "Off the beaten path..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Charles
- Hotels in Saint Charles
- Transportation in Saint Charles
- Nightlife in Saint Charles
- Restaurants in Saint Charles
- Shopping in Saint Charles
- Warnings and Dangers in Saint Charles
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Charles
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Saint Charles?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Charles
Photos in Saint CharlesSee All Photos (9)
- Chicago Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Saint Charles Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Lombard Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Wisconsin Dells Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
No friends yet.