"Historic Farmington Connecticut" Farmington by mgtc
Farmington Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 22 photos
Farmington is actually two Towns, the Village of Farmington and the Town of Unionville. Lots of history here. Check out the sites in the Village relating to the Amistad...great free tours. Check out the Canal in Unionville.
Excellent resturants: Apricots for Continental, Grist Mill for Italian, many others.
Golf at Tunxis Plantation.
River tubing on the Farmington River.
- Pros:History, Character, Setting
- Cons:Heavy traffic on Route 4 at commuter time
- In a nutshell:More than just Miss Porter's School
Farmington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Established in 1645"
- "Farmville, Connecticut"
- "Historic Farmington Connecticut"
- ""Working" in Connecticut - 2006"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Farmington
- Hotels in Farmington
- Transportation in Farmington
- Shopping in Farmington
- Warnings and Dangers in Farmington
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Farmington
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Farmington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Farmington
No friends yet.
Latest Farmington hotel reviews
- Hartford Marriott Farmington
- 159 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013