"Hello Friend!" Funreik's Profile
I am glad you found my page. How are you?
I live in probably one of the most beautiful cities in Germany - Dresden. Everytime I have been abroad, I always felt home when returning to Dresden.
I have been traveling the world a little bit. Went to many countries around Europe, eastern and western. Most of mi time abroad I lived and traveled North and South America. Especially South America is pretty recommendable.
I love big cities like Amsterdam, London and Rome just like I do love the nature in Chile and the Mississippi the South of the U.S.
About my next bigger trips - I don't know. I would love to see down under as well as Afrika. I'd love to visit Canada and Russia.
What I like most about traveling is to get to know a bunch of people. Experiencing cultures and different ways of living opens my mind. All this is part of the most desirable richness which I'd like to achive.
If you are traveling Europe, give it chance to stop in Dresden to see all those beatiful old architecture. And the incredible peaceful nature outside of town. Allow maybe 2-3 days. When you are in town, contact me for any advise.
there are plenty of photos and recommendations about Dresden. I don't feel like providing double information. However, this pic is not as usual because I took from a place which is not typical for picture-taking-tourist.
It shows the world famous "Frauenkriche" (which means something like woman church - however, it is open for man as well...). It was destroyed in WWII. After a three day fire, it collapsed because of the heat.
The picture was taken just a few days after the rebuilding of the building was finished. It is just incredible, that the reconstructions was paid by contributions from all over the world.
The church is located in the center of the city, closed to many famous old buildings.
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 10 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on Guedes's profile page
- Posted in Travel Santiago Forum "Re: Santiago:Cost of..."
- updated a San Francisco Travel Page "a town with its own charactar"
- Uploaded a Photo to "a town with its own charactar"
- Wrote a Review Frauenkirche (woman church) in Dresden Things to Do
updated their Profile Page "Hello Friend!"
Top 5 Pages
- Santiago Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Rome Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Dresden Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Palma de Mallorca Intro, 3 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 2 photos
No friends yet.
- Paris Hotels
- 22459 Reviews - 54964 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23314 Reviews - 48908 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15642 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8419 Reviews - 17290 Photos