"Wawasee - Fishermen's Paradise" Syracuse by RoofDoctor
Syracuse Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 2 photos
Kociusko county has wonderful fishing in over 100 lakes. If you like fishing, water sports, or great scenery Syracuse, IN is one of the best places you will ever visit.
After a visit or two, you may decide to relocate to our area. Many residents elsewhere maintain vacation properties in the Syracuse area.
I live here full time and enjoy my work as the Roof Doctor fixing or replacing roofs for those who need that done.
- Pros:wonderful people, great vacation spot, excellent school and youth sports, good mix of fast food and traditional restaurants, excellent hotel accomodations, good fire/ems service, great fishing and hunting, close to big cities(but not too close)
- Cons:traffic congestion during summer months, industry leaving,
- In a nutshell:Beauty of the lakes and a peaceful place to enjoy.
See the Amish living out their lifestyle close to Syracuse in the Nappanee area. Horse and buggy, no phone no electric... more travel advice
Remembering our past and those who touched our lives who have gone on into eternity. Yearly tossing of the wreath into... more travel advice
Syracuse Travel Guide
Explore the World
- United States of America
- Tanjong Sepat Hotels
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Hotels
- Hilton Head Island Hotels
- Kuala Lumpur
- North America
- Hong Kong
- Wildwood Crest Hotels
- Riva del Garda
- Santo Domingo Hotels
- Aspen Valley Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
Badges & Stats in Syracuse
- 8 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Syracuse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Syracuse
No friends yet.