"My Marshall, Missouri Page" Marshall by RedAngel49
Marshall Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 8 photos
I have lived in this town since 1986 and consider it my hometown now. It's a really nice community. Clean, quiet, and peaceful. The people are basically friendly and easy to get along with. We could use a few more stores (a Super Walmart would be nice) but the commerce isn't bad.
- Pros:Centrally located, peaceful, friendly, out of flood plain.
- Cons:Needs more stores and more higher paying jobs.
- In a nutshell:I like living here and right at this moment can't think of another place I want to live.
www.marshallnews.com This is the local newspaper online. www.marshall-mo.com This is our towns website. Both are... more travel advice
For anyone not familiar with small town Missouri, we have a lot of town squares. The traffic travel one way around our... more travel advice
RedAngel49's Related Pages
Marshall Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Marshall, Missouri Page"
- "Marshall, Missouri"
- "Mid-Missouri County Seat"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marshall
- Restaurants in Marshall
- Warnings and Dangers in Marshall
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marshall
- 7 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Marshall?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marshall
No friends yet.