"Tuvalu" Tuvalu by mustaine_rocks
Tuvalu Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 9 photos
When I first arrived in Tuvalu, we docked at Funafuti, the capitol. I was in awe at the beauty of the island. There isn't a lot to do in Tuvalu, except talk to the locals, who are VERY friendly there. Also, snorkeling off the coral atolls in Tuvalu is very fun as well.
- Pros:Very pretty place, friendly locals, a nice place to get away and just relax.
- Cons:Not a whole lot to do, besides talk with the locals, snorkel, and enjoy the beachside. Also, it takes an effort to get to Tuvalu.
- In a nutshell:Only go if you plan to do some relaxing, and just want to get away.
mustaine_rocks' Related Pages
Tuvalu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "glen_warner's new Tuvalu page"
- "the most unknown country in the Pacific"
- "World Art for ALS Awareness"
- "Funafuti, Tuvalu"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tuvalu
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tuvalu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tuvalu
- Australia Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Argentina Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Tuvalu Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.
Top Tuvalu hotels
- Funafuti Island Hotels
- See nearby hotels