"Creepy Town USA!" Little America by Shaft28
Little America Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
While driving from Austin, TX to Portland, OR we drove through beautiful Wyoming. A stunning state with pretty much nothing in it.
We found one memorial near Cheyenne and the rest of HWY 80 (?) was empty. Then called out by road signs for hundreds of milre- Little America... Which was little more than a glorified gas station.
Kind of funny and we did buy post cards. Creepy in a "cult' kind of way, but the people were nice enough.
- Pros:beautiful landscape, full service gas station, cheap ice cream
- Cons:creepy feel, lots of Bubbas
- In a nutshell:Big gas station in a beautiful part of the world.
Shaft28's Related Pages
Little America Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Little America
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Little America?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Little America
Photos in Little AmericaSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 75 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Seaside Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos