"Mohler" Mohler by Shaft28
Mohler Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Mohler is a tiny little town on the Oregon Coast with pretty much one reason to go to it- the River Inn restaurant.
Just 10-15 miles south or Cannon Beach on 101 and 1 mile east on 53 and you are at what looks like a glorified double wide. Scary I know, but once inside you have an amazing meal.
Amazing for Portland, crazy wild good for the coast.
A must go since your next choise is Sambo's in Lincoln City...not kidding.
Oh yeah, nothing else in Mohler whatsoever.
- Pros:River Inn eating
- Cons:everything else
- In a nutshell:go for the fine cuisine
Shaft28's Related Pages
Mohler Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mohler
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mohler?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mohler
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 75 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Seaside Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos