"Sratoga, CA" Saratoga by Shaft28
Saratoga Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 37 photos
Saratoga is a very wealthy community close to Los Gatos in the San Jose Bay Area.
Very nice town center with cute shops and wonderful restaurants. Even a cool bar or two.
Definately wealthy as you'll see better cars here than most areas in California. I only have a few specific tips, but it is worth a trip if you have some time.
- Pros:great shopping, restaurants, weather
- Cons:expensive, parking
- In a nutshell:Very wealthy community with a cool old town.
Shaft28's Related Pages
Saratoga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Upscale Silicon Valley Suburb Worth Visiting"
- "FreeCloud's new Saratoga Page"
- "Sratoga, CA"
- "Villa Montavalo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saratoga
- Transportation in Saratoga
- Restaurants in Saratoga
- Warnings and Dangers in Saratoga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saratoga
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Saratoga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saratoga
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 75 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Seaside Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos