"Salinas" Salinas by Shaft28
Salinas Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 133 photos
Salinas is a large farming community just south of Gilroy & San Jose. Not a ton to do, but there is some amazing Mexican food served here.
I used to drive through on trips to Southern California to visit friends.
Never a real spot to stop for any amount of time. Would be a good place to raise a family if you like a small town feel in a relatively remote big city.
- Pros:hot, in the middle of nowhere
- Cons:hot, in the middle of nowhere
- In a nutshell:Not too exciting, but the Steinbeck house is here.
Shaft28's Related Pages
Salinas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Search of John Steinbeck"
- "World's Produce Capital and Home of John Steinbeck"
- "Salinas - Steinbeck's Birthplace"
- "LETTUCE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD"
- "Lourdes_2000's Salinas Page"
- "Making our way up the coast"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Salinas
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Salinas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Salinas
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 75 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Seaside Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos