"Los Gatos" Top 5 Page for this destination Los Gatos by Shaft28
Los Gatos Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 19 photos
Los Gatos used to be one of my stomping grounds with friends. Started when we could drive, as in the 80's used to be huge for cruising. As we got older, we doscovered the bars.
Has some great shopping for the older, richer set and nice placed to eat and drink.
In Northern California, this is the town where you will find the most superficial women. LG is always where one of us was asked "what do you drive" or "how is your portfolio" I kid you not.
"My reply, where'd you go to school? No I mean college..."
Still a fun town for many reasons.
- Pros:rich community
- In a nutshell:Old town charm with modern amenities for the wealthy.
Shaft28's Related Pages
Los Gatos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of the rich, home of spoiled babes."
- "LOS GATOS!"
- "Not much but nice"
- "Los Gatos"
- "Not your typical Silicon Valley"
- "WebMink's Los Gatos page"
- "Small Town Feel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Los Gatos
- Hotels in Los Gatos
- Transportation in Los Gatos
- Restaurants in Los Gatos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Los Gatos
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Los Gatos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Gatos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 75 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Seaside Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
Latest Los Gatos hotel reviews
- Hotel Los Gatos And Spa
- 203 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013