"Davis = diversity" Davis by Shaft28
Davis Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 133 photos
Honestly, I haven't been to Davis since visiting a buddy there in college. Been there 6-7 times and out of all my college tours, was the most sober.
Literally, just not a party town.
What I did like was everyone kept saying diversity. Pretty funny for a town that was pretty white washed beside the student body.
Academic school, city gets hot, lots of biking, hiking and fishing.
- Cons:hotter than a pistol in summer
- In a nutshell:Boring college town with a lot of well meaning folk.
Shaft28's Related Pages
Davis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bicycling Heaven and Quirky College Town Davis"
- "More than a Central Valley College Town"
- "In the Heart of California"
- "the people's republic"
- "College Town and More"
- "Davis: A Rural University Town"
- "Davis = diversity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Davis
- Hotels in Davis
- Transportation in Davis
- Nightlife in Davis
- Restaurants in Davis
- Shopping in Davis
- Warnings and Dangers in Davis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Davis
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Davis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Davis
Photos in DavisSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 75 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Seaside Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
Latest Davis hotel reviews
- Econo Lodge Davis
- 24 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 17, 2013