"Campbell, my old stomping grounds" Campbell by Shaft28
Campbell Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 17 photos
Campbell is a suburd of San Jose but stands out having a cool little downtown with great festivals and some fun places to eat and drink.
- Pros:Small town feel, old town
- Cons:parking, lost amongst suburbia, too many renters
- In a nutshell:Where I like to get drunk in the bay area.
Katie Blooms is my favorite spot in the Bay Area to have a beer with friends. Not the largest or fanciest place, but... more travel advice
Shaft28's Related Pages
Campbell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Some Character in Campbell"
- "Crrrrrrrazy Campbell."
- "This is where I used to live!"
- "Campbell, my old stomping grounds"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Campbell
- Hotels in Campbell
- Nightlife in Campbell
- Restaurants in Campbell
- Shopping in Campbell
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Campbell
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Campbell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campbell
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Portland Intro, 75 reviews, 79 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Beach Intro, 34 reviews, 41 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Jose Intro, 18 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Seaside Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 8 reviews, 3 photos
- New York City Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Cannon Beach Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Puerto Rico Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 4 photos