"Macomb "Center of the Universe"" Macomb by BobD
Macomb Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 69 photos
Send Picture as a PostCard.
Macomb is a small midwest college town located on the banks of the Lamoine river. The Shady Grove band played there in the early 70s, and to this day the group returns to the "Hub of the universe" for its' "No Class" reunions. The biggest attraction of this area are the people. Some of the most friendly folks I have found anywhere.
Many adventures can be found on Spoon River. Fishing off the dam is a favorite local passtime. more travel advice
There is not only good music in Macomb, but also some of the best dancing around. more travel advice
BobD's Related Pages
Macomb Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Macomb, Illinois in McDonough County"
- "Macomb "Center of the Universe""
- "Macomb Memories"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Macomb
- Transportation in Macomb
- Nightlife in Macomb
- Restaurants in Macomb
- Warnings and Dangers in Macomb
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Macomb
- 9 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Macomb?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Macomb
Photos in MacombSee All Photos (48)
Top 5 Pages
- Chassell Intro, 26 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Michigan Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Macomb Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tampa Intro, 2 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Haarlem Intro, 20 reviews, 21 photos
No friends yet.