"Pakistan" Pakistan by AndreSTGT
Pakistan Travel Guide: 3,783 reviews and 8,433 photos
I traveled to Pakistan with a friend of mine who visited relatives in Lahore and Islamabad.
We spent one week in the great city of Lahore and also did some independent traveling to Peshawar and Swat Valley.
Contrary to what many people think and what the media portrays, Pakistan is a very friendly country with many interesting sights :
the outstanding architectural heritage of Lahore; beautiful, unspoilt Himalaya mountain ranges and the fascinating tribal town of Peshawar.
Exchange rate : 1Euro = 58 Rs
- Pros:Friendly people, good food, few tourists
- Cons:Not a good place for babe watching and partying
Pakistan's young capital Islamabad mainly consists of public buildings and residential areas for well-to-do Pakistanis,... more travel advice
There is no denying that Karachi is an ugly city. It has none of the architectural heritage of Lahore, so it's not... more travel advice
Written Nov 23, 2003
Written May 6, 2004
Pakistan 2001 - Travelogue (in German)
AndreSTGT's Related Pages
Pakistan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Mountain gods Pakistan"
- "Pakistan....from mountains through deserts"
- "Faiza-Ifrah's women's Pakistan off the beaten path"
- "A Westerners Point of View"
- "THE ENCHANTING BEAUTY OF PAKISTAN........."
- "Incredible Pakistan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pakistan
- Hotels in Pakistan
- Transportation in Pakistan
- Nightlife in Pakistan
- Restaurants in Pakistan
- Shopping in Pakistan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pakistan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pakistan
- 19 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pakistan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pakistan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Burma Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 32 reviews, 28 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.