Minorca Island Transportation Tips by AndreSTGT Top 5 Page for this destination
Minorca Island Transportation: 21 reviews and 24 photos
The best way to get around on the island is a mixture between three means of transport. A car, a bicycle and your own feet.
Rental cars are widely available and inexpensive. With a car it is possible to see almost the entire island within one week, and there is still enough time for some hiking, cycling and sunbathing.
There are some wonderful hiking trails along the coast from 'cala' to 'cala'. As a matter of fact, some of the most beautiful 'calas' are only accessible on foot.
The quiet country roads are perfect for relaxed cycling.
More Reviews (19)
AndreSTGT's Related Pages
Minorca Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Menorca: Sun, Sea, Sand And, Err, Fiesta!"
- ""Cala n Bosc""
- "La Isla Bonita"
- "A little island with loads of history"
- "The Balearic Boomerang"
- "Menorca - A fascinating island in the Balearics"
- "Family Fun"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Minorca Island
- Hotels in Minorca Island
- Transportation in Minorca Island
- Nightlife in Minorca Island
- Restaurants in Minorca Island
- Shopping in Minorca Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Minorca Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Gwangju Hotels
- Walden Hotels
- State of Meghalaya Hotels
- Albany Hotels
- Biddeford Pool
- Ait Ben Haddou
- State of New South Wales
Badges & Stats in Minorca Island
- 20 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Minorca Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Minorca Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Burma Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cambodia Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 32 reviews, 28 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.