"Slovenia" Slovenia by AndreSTGT
Slovenia Travel Guide: 7,915 reviews and 20,440 photos
Tiny Slovenia is one of Europe's most interesting destinations. Often called 'Europe in miniature' it offers diverse landscapes, culture and beautiful towns. From the Alpine regions in the North to the Mediterranean coastline in the South it's just an hour drive, in between there's the lovely capital of Ljubljana and the magnificent Karst region around Postojna. Three different cultures meet in Slovenia, the Germanic mentality, the Italian mentality and the Slavic mentality. I had the impression that Slovenes are slavic-speaking, italophile, Germanic people. A pretty weird mix.
Highlights include the capital Ljubljana, the Julian Alps, the Skocjan limestone caves and the medieval seaside town of Piran.
Page under construction
- Pros:Tiny but diverse and beautiful country
- Cons:Almost too clean and orderly
- In a nutshell:Europe in miniature
Situated in a beautiful and quiet part of the Old Town, this restaurant is a rather chic and pricy affair, but... more travel advice
AndreSTGT's Related Pages
Slovenia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On the Sunny Side of The Alps"
- "Slovenija, lepa dezela (beautiful country)"
- "Small country of numerous wonders"
- "The Julian Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Slovenia
- Hotels in Slovenia
- Transportation in Slovenia
- Nightlife in Slovenia
- Restaurants in Slovenia
- Shopping in Slovenia
- Warnings and Dangers in Slovenia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Slovenia
- 14 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Slovenia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Slovenia
- Posted in Travel Ozamis City Forum "Re: bus or van from dipolog to..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "8 Tage mit dem Auto durch Slowenien und Istrien"
- created a Slovenia Travelogue "8 Tage mit dem Auto durch Slowenien und Istrien"
- Wrote a Review The place to check out in Ljubljana in Slovenia Restaurants
- Commented on one of lukec's Slovenia travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 32 reviews, 28 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.