"Saigon" Ho Chi Minh City by AndreSTGT
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide: 3,154 reviews and 7,290 photos
Despite its 6-8 million inhabitants Saigon does not look like a metropolis.
The streets are full of bicycles and scooters, but there are hardly any cars.
In some respect it is a typical South-East Asian city with the markets, the smells, the dirt.
But on the other hand, there is an untypical café culture, beautiful parks and a lot of colonial architecture, legacies of the French.
AndreSTGT's Related Pages
Ho Chi Minh City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saigon Saigon !"
- "IMPREXXION: HO CHI MINH CITY"
- "Former Saigon"
- "Ho Chi Minh City 29/3/08 - 3/4/08"
- "Ho Chin Minh City, the new Saigon"
- "Lost in Saigon!?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
- Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- Nightlife in Ho Chi Minh City
- Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
- Warnings and Dangers in Ho Chi Minh City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ho Chi Minh City
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ho Chi Minh City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ho Chi Minh City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 32 reviews, 28 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.