"Sihanoukville" Kampong Saom by AndreSTGT
Kampong Saom Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 192 photos
Been there twice.
My observations in
The town of Sihanoukville is a bit inland and not very attractive.
The coast, however, offers verdant rolling hills and pretty beaches that are mostly empty.
Rent a scooter and take a tour of the beaches, on some of them there are hawker stalls with hammocks where you can take a break and have a fresh coconut, while looking at the sea.
Sihanoukville is no longer off-the-beaten track. There are dozens of guesthouses in town and on the coast, and there's even a luxury resort on Sokha Beach. The most popular beach, Ochheutal, can get quite crowded, but there's still enough room for everybody.
AndreSTGT's Related Pages
Kampong Saom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kampong Saom, Khett Kampot"
- "Preah Sihanouk Ville"
- "Sihanoukville - Cambodia's premier beach resort"
- "Jon @ 37 in Sihanoukville, Cambodia"
- "The beaches of Sihanoukville"
- "Tourist attraction - still primitive"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampong Saom
- Hotels in Kampong Saom
- Transportation in Kampong Saom
- Nightlife in Kampong Saom
- Restaurants in Kampong Saom
- Shopping in Kampong Saom
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampong Saom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampong Saom
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kampong Saom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampong Saom
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 32 reviews, 28 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.