"Udaipur" Udaipur by AndreSTGT
Udaipur Travel Guide: 476 reviews and 1,536 photos
Udaipur is a place to enjoy. Enjoy the food, the colors, the views, life in general. Despite being a large and touristy city, the views from the rooftops over Lake Pichola, Lake Palace and the mountain range are pure magic.
The impressive city palace has a nice museum (35 Rs.), two palace hotels and a terrace café by the lake shore, probably one of the most beautiful locations in the world, unfortunately hopelessly overpriced.
In short, Udaipur is a place i will never forget.
This hotel is not in the LP India, which means it has to work harder to attract customers. It's in the main traveler... more travel advice
AndreSTGT's Related Pages
Udaipur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweeechic's Udaipur"
- "My Udaipur"
- "Mewar Kingdom on Pichola Lake"
- "Udaipur - a romantic lakesite!"
- "The Venice of the East"
- "Udaipur, City of Lakes"
- "Udaipur - City of Lakes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Udaipur
- Hotels in Udaipur
- Transportation in Udaipur
- Nightlife in Udaipur
- Restaurants in Udaipur
- Shopping in Udaipur
- Warnings and Dangers in Udaipur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Udaipur
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Udaipur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Udaipur
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Africa Intro, 49 reviews, 53 photos, 2 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 35 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos
- India Intro, 32 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape Town Intro, 39 reviews, 35 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 27 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 30 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 32 reviews, 28 photos
- Venezuela Intro, 23 reviews, 37 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 27 reviews, 29 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.