"The Wonderful world of Disney" Top 5 Page for this destination Marne-la-Vallée by Martinewezel
Marne-la-Vallée Travel Guide: 234 reviews and 956 photos
New shows, new music, a lot of fun!
Believe me, the park didn't lost any of it's magic after 15 years. Wanna feel this magic? click! and minimize the window.
If you want some regular info on the parks, you can consult Disneyland's website. I'll try to turn the park inside out by also drawing your attention to things only a frequent visitor would remark.
This page is still (and always) under construction...
The Disney Studios which opened in 2002, is focussed on shows and movies.
This park, was not really worth the trip until the opening of 2 new rides: the "Crush Coaster" and the "Hollywood Tower of Terror". Especially this last one will give you a serious thrill.
Still, I think one should visit it in addition to the Disneyland Park. No need to tell that this last one is the best of both, while bigger and more pleasant.
Despite of the other ride" Rock and Rollercoaster" and the stuntshow " Moteurs Action", you'll get quickly tired of this place cause there is less action and theming. The ambiance is rather moderate and the park is too small to spend a whole day. But... it's already nicer than last year.
The Crush's Coaster opened early June 2007. It's based on the movie “Finding Nemo”.
Better start your visit here immediately when the park opens, while queues of 90 minutes are no exception.
For parents with little children: many kids come out crying...it seems to be scary for them.
More about this new attraction in my "must do" tips.
- Pros:Exciting and thrilling adventures without danger
- Cons:Long queus, sometimes too crowded
- In a nutshell:Feel the magic
The Crush's Coaster opened early June 2007. It's based on the movie “Finding Nemo”. Better start your visit here... more travel advice
LOL! Forewarned, forearmed! Tip: weekdays outside the European schoolvactions are calm days. No queues, no stress. more travel advice
- See All Yeeehaa!!
- Christmas all the year round
- From the airport to Disneyland
- See All Autopia
Martinewezel's Related Pages
Marne-la-Vallée Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marne la Vallee = where the heck is that"
- "The Wonderful world of Disney"
- "Disney, Disney and err... more Disney"
- "♫ When You Wish Upon A Star........♫"
- "Paris Disneyland"
- "Euro Disney - Paris"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Hotels in Marne-la-Vallée
- Transportation in Marne-la-Vallée
- Nightlife in Marne-la-Vallée
- Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallée
- Shopping in Marne-la-Vallée
- Warnings and Dangers in Marne-la-Vallée
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marne-la-Vallée
- 39 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Marne-la-Vallée?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marne-la-Vallée
Photos in Marne-la-ValléeSee All Photos (69)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chamonix-Mont-Blanc Intro, 43 reviews, 73 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marne-la-Vallée Intro, 39 reviews, 70 photos
- Key West Intro, 36 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Damme Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Bagnères-de-Bigorre Intro, 13 reviews, 36 photos
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 31 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (10)
Latest Marne-la-Vallée hotel reviews