"Hall in Tirol" Hall in Tirol by rainium
Hall in Tirol Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 315 photos
Very beautiful medieval town close to the capital Innsbruck. Cheaper rooms than in Innsbruck and the old town with many cafe and pubs is worth to see. I spent a vew nights at the Austria Classic Hotel Heiligkreuz. It is clean and offer rooms in 3 price categories. The nearby public pool is great. It's easy to make daytrips to Innsbruck because the bus line 4 will pick you up every 15 minutes.
- Pros:nicer than Innsbruck
- In a nutshell:read more about in Rick Stevens books - Hall is worth to see
rainium's Related Pages
Hall in Tirol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I FOUND A GEM OF A TOWN!"
- "HALL IN TIROL"
- "Mediæval Coin and Salt in Hall"
- "Hall in Tirol ? the medieval treasure"
- "Innsbruck's nice underrated neighbour"
- "Hall in Tirol"
- "Still not too touristy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hall in Tirol
- Hotels in Hall in Tirol
- Transportation in Hall in Tirol
- Restaurants in Hall in Tirol
- Warnings and Dangers in Hall in Tirol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hall in Tirol
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Hall in Tirol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hall in Tirol
Photos in Hall in TirolSee All Photos (1)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.