"Chrisi island, a small paradise" Chrysi Island by Aggeliki
Chrysi Island Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 16 photos
Chrisi island is situated 14 km away from the town of Ierapetra on the south coast of Crete island, in the Libyan sea.
Its name means "golden" island and it took this from the colour of the exotic beaches, which are covered by colourful seashells.
Actually this is a perfect place for camping, where you can find small isolated beaches. Be careful to scorpions, which... more travel advice
The cedar forest in the sand is unique in Greece. The water is hot and clear. These makes the island a small paradise.... more travel advice
Aggeliki's Related Pages
Chrysi Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chrisi island, a small paradise"
- "They say it is amazing ..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chrysi Island
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Chrysi Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chrysi Island
- Posted in Travel Athens Forum "RE: RE: RE: Athens-Izmir (Turkey)..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "an inhabited island"
- Wrote a Review Hidden places for ideal camping in Chrysi Island Things to Do
- created a Chrysi Island Travel Page "Chrisi island, a small paradise"
- Commented on one of AndyRG's Chrysi Island travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chios Island Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Milos Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues