"Mani, a unknown treasure..." Top 5 Page for this destination West Mani by Aggeliki

West Mani Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 182 photos

Mani is the most southern and middle peninsula of the Peloponnese. It is really a place full of Byzantine churches, Frankish castles and stunning scenery. The isolated aspect of this beautiful area, combined with the independent nature of its inhabitants meant that some traditions developed separately from the rest of the Peloponnese so that a distinct society made its mark on the landscape.

• Intro Written May 7, 2003

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2003 at 12:36 AM

A hidden treasure ... lovely page !

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2003 at 12:29 PM

Mani is a grand part of Greece; mysteries shown especially with your view of the old house.

• mardaska's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2003 at 1:10 PM

Bravo hanoumaki!!

• Oct 6, 2003 at 1:33 PM

It was winter... I couldnt travel as much as I wanted... never went to Mani...

• marka13's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2003 at 1:45 PM

A good start! Mani is so unexplored and virgin place... Give us more photos and tips Aggeliki!!!

• prleprle's Profile Photo
    Jul 18, 2003 at 3:42 AM

Really charming hidden treasure. Great combination of history and nature.

• Irine_29's Profile Photo
    Jun 18, 2003 at 2:13 PM

the perfect place for romantic getaways. has been ages since I last was there, need to refresh my memories , nice contrasts with the red pant.

• jessicadf's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2003 at 9:43 AM

I love the photos of the abandoned truck and house... wonderful.

• May 30, 2003 at 8:04 AM

It was nice seeing, AT LAST, another Mani page. After coming back, I started doing my best to convince people to go there and see what a fantastic and really unique place it is. Excellent job.

• SirRichard's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2003 at 1:05 PM

I was gonna go to the Mani last august, but at the end I run short of time, I have to return to Greece!! Nice pics, thanx!

Aggeliki

“Let your spirit guide you..”

Badges & Stats in West Mani

Have you been to West Mani?

Latest Activity in West Mani