"Mani, a unknown treasure..." Top 5 Page for this destination West Mani by Aggeliki
West Mani Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 182 photos
Mani is the most southern and middle peninsula of the Peloponnese. It is really a place full of Byzantine churches, Frankish castles and stunning scenery. The isolated aspect of this beautiful area, combined with the independent nature of its inhabitants meant that some traditions developed separately from the rest of the Peloponnese so that a distinct society made its mark on the landscape.
Some people could spend the rest of their lives there....... more travel advice
Aggeliki's Related Pages
West Mani Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mani in Laconia area - Peloponnese - Greece"
- "Mani, a special part of Greece"
- "Agios Nikolaos (Selinitsa)"
- "Mani, a unknown treasure..."
- "Agio Nikolaos in West Mani"
- "Wild land..."
- "Greece - Mani"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Mani
- Hotels in West Mani
- Restaurants in West Mani
- Shopping in West Mani
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Mani
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to West Mani?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Mani
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chios Island Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milos Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos