"Milos, a Cyclades island" Milos by Aggeliki
Milos Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 106 photos
Milos, the most westerly of the Cyclades, is a volcanic island. Rocks with fantastic variety of colours and shapes, miles of pale golden sands, deep turquoise waters are some characteristics of this island.
An island with a special charm due to the rare morphology of its terrain and its mineral wealth.
Aggeliki's Related Pages
Milos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Milos is for lovers"
- "Milos, a Cyclades island"
- "Bit harder to get to"
- "Milos... the island with 1000 paradisiac beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milos
- Hotels in Milos
- Restaurants in Milos
- Warnings and Dangers in Milos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milos
- 15 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 56 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Milos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milos
Photos in MilosSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Chios Island Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Milos Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues