"Samos, a green island" Samos by Aggeliki
Samos Travel Guide: 115 reviews and 306 photos
Samos is situated at the north-eastern part of the Aegean sea in a distance of 174 nautical miles from Piraeus. It has an area of 475 km., a coast line of 159 km and a population of 40.000 inhabitants.
Samos is one of the most green greek islands, with pine trees, picturesque villages and very nice sandy beaches with very clear water.
The history of the island is very old and the most famous historic person is Pythagoras (580-500), philosopher, mathematician and musician. The Pythagorion harbour of Samos has his name.
Aggeliki's Related Pages
Samos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Samos - For The Scenery"
- "The Island of Pythagoras"
- "Northern accents in southern Aegean"
- "Samos 2004"
- "Not so pretty"
- "Sun, Sea, Stunning scenery Samos has it all"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Samos
- Hotels in Samos
- Transportation in Samos
- Nightlife in Samos
- Restaurants in Samos
- Shopping in Samos
- Warnings and Dangers in Samos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Samos
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Samos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Samos
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chios Island Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milos Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos