"In the historical island of Spetses" Top 5 Page for this destination Spetses Island by Aggeliki
Spetses Island Travel Guide: 100 reviews and 241 photos
Small, cosmopolitan, historic, cultural and full of natural beauties Spetses island inspired many artists. It belongs to the group of islands of Saronic Gulf. In ancient times, it was called Pityousa which means “full of pines”. Its present name was probably given by the Venetian who called the island “Isola di Spezzie” which means “island of fragrances” due to its many aromatic plants. Just ideal for long weekends:))
Stavento is located right in the corner of the old harbour.It Opens at 11pm and the dance last up to early hours. Loud... more travel advice
The island is very easy to reach for many routes are leading to Spetses: by ferry or hydrofoil from the harbour of... more travel advice
Aggeliki's Related Pages
Spetses Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Female Freedom Fighter"
- "Calm and picturesque..."
- "In the historical island of Spetses"
- "No quite what I expected."
- "Daytrip to Spetses"
- "Spetses, Greece"
- "Laskarinas island."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spetses Island
- Hotels in Spetses Island
- Transportation in Spetses Island
- Nightlife in Spetses Island
- Restaurants in Spetses Island
- Shopping in Spetses Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spetses Island
- 7 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Spetses Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spetses Island
- Wrote a Review Nights in Stavento in Spetses Island Nightlife
- Uploaded a Photo to "Staying in a traditional studio"
- created a Spetses Island Travel Page "In the historical island of Spetses"
- Posted in Travel Athens Forum "RE: RE: RE: Athens-Izmir (Turkey)..."
- Commented on one of janetanne's Spetses Island travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chios Island Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues
- Milos Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos