"Arriving to Larnaca" Larnaka by Aggeliki
Larnaka Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 34 photos
Larnaca is the oldest living town of Cyprus. Its one of the most touristic areas and its beautiful beaches extend for 25 kilometers.
Along the Larnaca bay there are luxurious beach hotels.Larnaca being in the center of the country is the ideal base for exploring the rest of Cyprus. Its international airport lies a few kilometers from the center of the town.
Old Aqueduct known as "The Kamares", stands outside the town on the way to Limassol. It was built in Roman style in 1745... more travel advice
,A luxurious Hotel with exotic, spacious gardens and long private beach.It s located, close to both Larnaka... more travel advice
Aggeliki's Related Pages
Larnaka Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arriving to Larnaca"
- "The lair of Saint Lazar"
- "Makenzy Beach"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Larnaka
- 6 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (28)
Have you been to Larnaka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Larnaka
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Izmir Intro, 37 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 34 reviews, 43 photos, 1 travelogue
- Athens Intro, 29 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Santorini Island Intro, 20 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kea Island Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chios Island Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Malta Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- Venice Intro, 13 reviews, 17 photos
- Milos Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Prefecture of Florina Intro, 7 reviews, 23 photos, 2 travelogues