Bangor Sports & Outdoors Tips by Gilfeather Top 5 Page for this destination
Bangor Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 1 photos
"Peanuts and Crackerjacks..."
Bangor residents, Stephen and Tabitha King, donated the funds to build the Shawn T. Mansfield Stadium and it was completed and opened to this gratefull city in 1991.
It is easily one of the best baseball fields in the State and a great place to take in a game.
More Details Coming Soon
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (31)
- See All Thomas Hill Standpipe
- Paul Bunyan Statue
- See All Delorme Map Guide
- Maine Made
- See All Bangor Theological Seminary
- The Short List
Gilfeather's Related Pages
Bangor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangor Maine"
- "Home of the giant Paul Bunyan"
- "Bangor - centrally located!"
- "Bangor, ME"
- "Recent experience"
- "Bangor, Maine"
- "Bangor Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangor
- Hotels in Bangor
- Transportation in Bangor
- Restaurants in Bangor
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangor
- 32 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bangor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangor
Photos in BangorSee All Photos (27)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Patten Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Baxter State Park Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Campobello Island Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Lubec Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue