"Bangor Maine" Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor by Gilfeather
Bangor Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 79 photos
Condensed History: Native Americans...Battles...Lumberbarons...H. S. Basketball Tournaments.
- Pros:Nice mix of city and country
- Cons:Pot Holes
- In a nutshell:Home to many kind and decent folk with the occasional pothole.
This 650-acre wildlife habitat and working forest is owned by the city and open for limited public use.(No snowmobiles,... more travel advice
- Maine Made
- See All Bangor Theological Seminary
- The Short List
- See All Remember Dark Shadows?
- Local Cinemas
Gilfeather's Related Pages
Bangor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bangor Maine"
- "Gateway to Acadia, northern Maine & the Maritimes"
- "Home of the giant Paul Bunyan"
- "Bangor - centrally located!"
- "Bangor, ME"
- "Recent experience"
- "Bangor, Maine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bangor
- Hotels in Bangor
- Transportation in Bangor
- Restaurants in Bangor
- Warnings and Dangers in Bangor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bangor
- 32 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 17 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Bangor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bangor
Photos in BangorSee All Photos (27)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bangor Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos, 1 travelogue
- Patten Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Baxter State Park Intro, 10 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Campobello Island Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Lubec Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue