Lionman's profile photo

Lionman

Ian Macdonald-Munro Online Now
"Imagination is Everything and Everything Matters!"

My Favorite Pages

Bisbee

Travel Map

lele65 Jul 21, 2015 at 2:24 AM

i think about you alot.....we are of the same stuff.....sorry for any youthful arrogance,i am 50 this year and i see you reflected ,as i finally grow up ....i still miss our chats....x

lele65 Feb 28, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Still miss you.....

noisemonkey May 20, 2012 at 3:25 AM

I seem to be without a geeky friend
to share a chin wag and drink tend
missed deep chanting voice and company
days of interest lost in reverie
was thinking of you the other day
reminded of that day in May
for later on I'll raise a whiskey glass
glad to have shared time with you past
for sure we'll definitely meet again
out in infinite space time sometime when

lele65 Dec 18, 2011 at 3:20 AM

My comment has gone...so just to repeat..."May your next journey be full of reward, Thankyou for my life ,you wise old soul."
I still miss talking to you,and I am so proud of my heritage, and you.Reading other comments your memory will always live on....how wonderful.

rosesofthepast Nov 8, 2011 at 8:29 AM

I am very proud to say I am ians daughter and his memory lives on very much in my family.It is very heartwarming to see his reflections and life written here.He was an amazing human being.

euthy May 19, 2010 at 3:11 AM

Ian, your spirit will live on, and you will be forever in our hearts and minds. Thanks matey

Med-reg May 15, 2010 at 8:17 AM

Farewell dear friend, you were a big influence in my life. Now you know all the answers. Love always - Diver Dave. Australia.

takla73's Profile Photo
takla73 Jan 2, 2008 at 9:17 AM

Merry Christmas and happy new year Greeting from Alexandria Egypt TAKLA

Rock_n_Roll May 19, 2005 at 10:20 PM

I have stopped by before, but never "really looked". ( You know, glanced at a few photos and such. ) This visit I did "look". You, sir, are a very amazing man. You definitely have not lived a boring life!

saraheg77's Profile Photo
saraheg77 Jul 29, 2004 at 6:57 AM

I hope you're having a wonderful birthday! Sarah =)