"North East of Amsterdam - worth daytrip" Monnickendam by Suuz
Monnickendam Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 42 photos
I was raised in this town - I lived here until my 18th.
Monnickendam (english: monks dam) is a very nice old town, about 15 kilometers away from Amsterdam. If you are staying in Amsterdam for some time, you might consider visiting Volendam, Edam, Monnickendam and Marken.
Please read my tips!
- Pros:small little harbour, nice restaurants, daytrip from Amsterdam
- Cons:no suitable accomodation
Suuz's Related Pages
Monnickendam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MONNICKENDAM, HOLLAND"
- "North East of Amsterdam - worth daytrip"
- "Monnickendam magic"
- "Monnickendam, NL"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Monnickendam
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Monnickendam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monnickendam
Photos in MonnickendamSee All Photos (1)
Top 5 Pages
- Pskov Intro, 15 reviews, 3 photos
- The Hague Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 photos
- Granada Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Warsaw 1 review
No friends yet.