"Bienvenidos a Buenos Aires!" Buenos Aires by ets
Buenos Aires Travel Guide: 4,806 reviews and 8,940 photos
She was all I've ever dreamed a lovely Argentine mujer would look like! She smiled from afar and beckoned me to approach her. How could I refuse? Then she embraced me with a classic Tango move and softly whispered "5 pesos, por favor". What the heck, I gave her ten pesos out of gratitude for restoring the self esteem of this viejo tourista.
If Napoleon or Caesar themselves had seen this avenue, they would have said the thing I did: " Dios mio, how do I get across to the other side" 9 Julio Ave. has to be one the widest avenues I have seen in my life. It's makes Constitution and Pennsylvania Avenues in Washington D.C. look like country lanes and the Champs Elysee a narrow city street!
Premier golf at Martindale - a gated community about a hour's drive outside Buenos Aires. I understand now how difficult life must be in Argentina for such folks in these bad enonomic times! Still, I broke a 100, and that isn't a bad score for the first time out at such a difficult course.
- Pros:inexpensive, vibrant , golf capital of South America, and a gastronomical paradise!
- Cons:some air pollution and street poverty and that's being picky!
- In a nutshell:A place truly worth visiting again!
Spice up your life a bit! Take a Tango lesson or two. I did. You'll love it. more travel advice
It's a newly renovated neighborhood with plenty of shops and restaurants along a four or five block river promenade. more travel advice
- See All A lively neighborhood restaurant!
- See All Pilar Golf Club - a USA style golf...
- See All Great entertainment!
ets' Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 18 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 33 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Posted in Travel Buenos Aires Forum "Re: golfing in BA"
- Commented on one of ptitetoile's Buenos Aires travel pages
- updated a Buenos Aires Travel Page "Bienvenidos a Buenos Aires!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bienvenidos a Buenos Aires!"
- Wrote a Review Learn the Tango! about Tango in Buenos Aires Local Customs
Photos in Buenos AiresSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Japan Intro, 10 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- France Intro, 3 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 11 reviews, 14 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 7 reviews, 16 photos
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Juan Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Montevideo Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Elie Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Soldotna Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo