"Excellent resort and not too expensive" Schladming by chrishc
Schladming Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 87 photos
We actually stayed in Haus which is at one edge of the ski areas, it was good to catch the ski bus to the far end (Reiteralm) and ski all the way back.
The skiing was ideally suited to imtermediates but Schladming is home to an FIS Woeld Cup downhill course, once illuminated bt Franz Klammer.
Haus was a bit quiet at night, Schladming I think is livelier. It was nice that prices were not too expensive.
chrishc's Related Pages
Schladming Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Shhh Keep Schladming a Secret"
- "Schladming - the skiing-capital of Styria"
- "Photos in Schladming"
- "Schladming - a hiker's paradies"
- "Excellent resort and not too expensive"
- "Snowboarding in Schladming"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schladming
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Schladming?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schladming
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santander Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amiens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Marbella Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ellmau Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos