"Home of the Otters" Flitwick by chrishc
Flitwick Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Lived there for years. Nice place to call home, but it's more fun living somewhere else!
- Pros:Easy reach of other places
- Cons:No thought given to its expansion
- In a nutshell:Still proud to call it home
The Vale, home of Flitwick Cricket club. I wish I had a pound for every ball I have bowled here! more travel advice
chrishc's Related Pages
Flitwick Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flitiwck.. I survived...."
- "Home of the Otters"
- "Flitwick and around"
- See All...
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Flitwick
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Flitwick?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flitwick
Photos in FlitwickSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santander Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amiens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Marbella Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ellmau Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (32)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (4)
Latest Flitwick hotel reviews
- Menzies Flitwick Manor Hotel - Nr Woburn
- 261 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013