"A good base for a history lesson" Top 5 Page for this destination Amiens by chrishc
Amiens Travel Guide: 130 reviews and 364 photos
I noticed the Amiens pages here are a little bit round and about so I have taken the liberty to include my Somme memorial info in the off the beaten path section, although it is a very well beaten path.
There is also plenty to see and do in Amiens which is the largest city in the region and has an awesome cathedral . . . of which more later
- Pros:ideally situated for day tripping to coast and history
- Cons:None that come to mind
- In a nutshell:Go there
chrishc's Related Pages
Amiens Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We keep coming back and discovering more."
- "Amiens, wealthy from dyening with indigo."
- "In the shadow of the cathedral!"
- "A good base for a history lesson"
- "Le Macassar CORBIE"
- "Amiens, en Picardie"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amiens
- Hotels in Amiens
- Transportation in Amiens
- Nightlife in Amiens
- Restaurants in Amiens
- Shopping in Amiens
- Warnings and Dangers in Amiens
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amiens
- 12 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Amiens?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amiens
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dover Intro, 36 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santander Intro, 23 reviews, 32 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 26 photos
- Brugge Intro, 20 reviews, 22 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amiens Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Marbella Intro, 1 review, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ellmau Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Canterbury Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rochester Intro, 5 reviews, 13 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos